Turkish citizenship by investment
According to an official gazette in Turkey, the requirements for obtaining Turkish citizenship for foreign nationals have been facilitated.
Nowadays with technology, globalization and integrated economies, the entire world has become a global village. Simplifying your investment decision making in real estate and moving effortlessly between your home country and where your wealth is tied is what we do best.
Financial and investment criteria such as property ownership and bank deposits have become easier, which has provided easier conditions to create a job for Turkish citizens, thus one of them could qualify a foreigner for citizenship in Turkey.
In order to answer your question about Turkish citizenship, first the definition and the benefits of citizenship in Turkey will be presented and then the conditions required for obtaining Turkish citizenship will be explained.
Definition of Turkish citizenship
According to article 66 of the Turkish constitution:
- Everyone bond to the Turkish state through the bond of citizenship is a Turk.
- The child of a Turkish father or a Turkish mother is a Turk.
- Citizenship can be acquired under the conditions stipulated by law, and shall be forfeited only in cases determined by law.
- No Turk shall be deprived of citizenship, unless he/she commits an act incompatible with loyalty to the motherland.
- Recourse to the courts in appeal against the decisions and proceedings related to the deprivation of citizenship shall not be denied.